Elevate Home Health is looking for an experienced Intake Specialist to be part of our team in Stockton..
We are a member of the Covenant Care family, and that “family” includes over 8,500 professionals in 7 states. We provide a unique focus on rehabilitative and chronic disease management programs to our patients in their home or community setting.
We are families serving families and our employees are a valued piece of that vision.
We offer a wide range of healthcare services, such as skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, medical social work and in-home aide services, all of which are uniquely tailored to our patient’s needs. We strive to provide the highest level of home health services with exceptional patient outcomes. Compassion is at the heart of all we do…see for yourself what makes us the home health provider of choice!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Biller will be responsible for performing administrative duties for department head(s).
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
- Provides administrative support including word processing and typing, composing and proofreading correspondence, indexing and filing documents.
- Answers inquiries and takes concise phone messages. Refers callers/visitors to appropriate individuals.
- Gathers information and develops summaries as requested. Compiles reports from database and existing records.
- Opens, sorts, distributes, and answers incoming mail.
- Assists with development and implementation of budget and operational plans.
- Develops and implements office procedures related to coordination of interoffice communication, records, and systems.
- Ensures adequacy of office supplies and equipment.
- Schedules/coordinates meetings, appointments. Makes travel arrangements.
- Provides secretarial support including word processing, typing, composing, and proofreading.
- Answers telephone, screens calls refers callers/visitors to appropriate individuals.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail. Opens, sorts, prioritizes and distributes correspondence.
- Compiles information and types reports from data and existing records.
- Maintains appointment books for meetings and makes travel arrangements.
- Prepares charts and timetables. Assists with the preparation of materials, agendas, notes, and handouts.
- Maintains complete and accurate files and equipment.
- Orders office supplies.
- Assists other staff as requested.
- Attends meetings as assigned and reports on actions.
- Participates in educational activities and programs.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality.