Elevate Home Health, a Covenant Care home health agency, is seeking an experienced Account Executive with home health / post acute care sales experience to join our team in San Jose, CA.
We are a member of the Covenant Care family, and that “family” includes over 8,500 professionals in 7 states. We provide a unique focus on rehabilitative and chronic disease management programs to our patients in their home or community setting.
We offer a wide range of health-care services, such as skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, medical social work and in-home aide services, all of which are uniquely tailored to our patient’s needs. We strive to provide the highest level of home health services with exceptional patient outcomes.
Compassion is at the heart of all we do…see for yourself what makes us the home health provider of choice!
We reward our employees’ contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits.
A highlight of the many employee benefits includes:
- We pay the majority of employee medical coverage.
- Aggressive bas salary + incentive compensation bonus plan.
- You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
- Company-paid time off with an increased benefit based on years of service.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
- Company vehicle.
JOB SUMMARY: The Account Manager works closely with referral partners under the guidance of a physician to insure proper patient assessment and proper treatment throughout the course of care.
He/she will be responsible for attracting new business to the home health industry using superior customer service and maintaining current business relationships. Help build collaborative working relationships both internally and externally by aligning business development with office operations.
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
- Achieves net contribution growth goals necessary to support company goals.
- Call on physicians, hospitals, nursing facilities and other healthcare providers (discharge planners, social workers, health care coordinators) to promote Elevate Home Health services.
- Provide information and education to professionals, facilities, organizations, and consumers regarding services offered.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the community, health care facilities, and referral sources appropriate for agency services.
- Develop and maintain relationships with physicians, discharge planners, case managers, social workers, and other health care professionals who utilize home care services by regularly scheduling and conducting visits to those referral sources in order to assist in identifying those patients who may be appropriate for home health services thereby increasing the number of clients served by the agency/market.
- Maintain current knowledge of agency/market trends, coverage criteria, and industry changes to ensure compliance with required regulations.
- Represents the agency at health fairs, mall shows, other community service functions, and participates in civic and/or community committees as requested.
- Effectively cultivates new business opportunities and territories by communicating with appropriate marketing leadership.