POSITION SUMMARY: Elevate Home Health is currently seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist to serve on a full time basis. The QA Specialist will preferrably hold a license as Registered Nurse (RN) as well.
The QA Specialist will use their knowledge to assure that treatment plans meet the patient's needs while achieving excellent clinical and financial outcomes, review clinical notes and care plans, process and obtain physician orders, and consult with the various clinical disciplines.
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
- Assists with ensuring office is compliant with all applicable state, federal, local, Medicare and Medi-cal regulations.
- Relates effectively with interdepartmental and intradepartmental personnel, medical staff, patients, patients' families and outside agencies, including Medicare, Medicaid and other third-party agencies.
- Meets with internal and external audiences to identify and problem-solve quality related issues.
- Helps to educate clinical staff regarding the clinical and financial quality of the medical care plan, and assists with risk management activities including identifying potential risk.
- Reviews medical records routinely participates in clinical record reviews to supervise the quality and timeliness of care and documentation.
- organize and direct patient care conferences and works effectively with physicians and other members of the home health team to promote coordination of patient services, positive patient outcomes and effective documentation of same.
We reward our employees’ contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Elevate Home Health includes:
Elevate Home Health pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
Company-paid time off with an increased benefit based on years of service.
401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
We are a member of the Covenant Care family, and that “family” includes over 8,500 professionals in 7 states. We provide a unique focus on rehabilitative and chronic disease management programs to our patients in their home or community setting.